Transcript Request

If you are a former student of Polk County Public Schools and need your transcript, you must complete the transcript request form before your transcript can be released.

Please remember that current student records have another set of statutory requirements, and this is not the link to request those records. Requests for the records of current students can be made at the student’s school site.

Need Help?