Teacher and School-Related Employee of the Year Nomination Tutorials
Deadline for Completion: September 10
For questions or additional support contact Merissa Green, Public Relations and Recognitions Analyst: 519-8713.
Deadline for Submission: October 12
Your videos will be broadcast on PCSBtv and may be shown at the 2019 Awards ceremony. This video is a tribute to your nominees and a reflection of your school.
- Technical Guidelines:
- Videos should be 60 seconds in length.
- The file should be an H.264 MP4 video.
- File size should not exceed 200 mb.
- Do not use music, but do use a microphone and minimize background noise.
- Use a tripod.
- Do not record in front of distracting backgrounds.
- Required elements to include in your video:
- 5 second slate (graphic) featuring nominee name, category (Teacher or School-Related Employee) and school name
- 5 seconds of black
- A message from the principal or assistant principal
- B-roll of your nominee working (include a variety of tasks)
- Your finished video should have 5 extra seconds of video before your subject begins speaking (pre-roll), as well as 5 extra seconds at the end of the video before you cut to black (post-roll). Do not fade in or fade out your video; this will be done for you.
- Optional elements (strongly suggested):
- Message(s) from co-workers
- Message(s) from students (do not identify; must be cleared for media release)
- Contact your school’s ITV instructor for assistance. If your school does not have an ITV program, contact Jeremy Cobble, Multimedia Production Analyst : 519-8713