Polk County Public Schools is excited to offer summer learning opportunities for Pre-K, elementary and secondary students.
The Summer Learning Program will only be face-to-face and offered at various schools around the county.
- Begins Wednesday, June 9 and ends Friday, July 16, 2021
(No school- the week of July 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9- for a weeklong holiday)
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Elementary students only:
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided
- Transportation will be provided from your child’s current school to the summer school site