Complete the online employment application.
(You must use Chrome as your browser in order to complete the online application.)
a. Complete the online employment application.
b. Record your assigned Applicant Reference ID# in a safe and accessible place. (You can find this number in the top right-hand corner of your online application)
Present documentation that reflects your Highly Qualified (HQ) status.
Documentation should be presented to the Certification Department in one of the following ways:
Option A: College Credits
- Submit official transcript(s) documenting a minimum of 60 semester hours from an accredited college/university.
- Access your Polk County Public Schools online application.
- Upload a copy of your official transcript within the My Transcripts & Credentialing section of your application.
- Click the “Upload Transcript” button and attach the transcript from your device.
- NOTE: This section only holds ONE file. If you need to update your transcripts, you can use the same button and the updated transcripts will replace the old document. To attached additional documentation (i.e., test scores, additional transcripts), click “Upload Credentialing Documentation” where you can add up to three (3) more credentialing documents.
Option B: Passing score of 457 on the ParaPro Assessment
- You can access information on registering for and taking the ParaPro Assessment using the links below.
- Instead of submitting the original or notarized copy of the ETS results to HR: Access your Polk County Schools online employment application and upload an original or notarized copy of the original ETS Score Report documenting a passing score of at least 457 within the Uploading Credentialing Documentation section of your application. Click the “Upload Credentialing Documentation” button to attach the document from your device. Do not use the “Upload Transcript” button for this document.
View and apply for available positions using the Job Browser located within your employment application.
View and apply for available positions found on the employment openings page of the district website or by clicking the “Browse Jobs” tab in your online application.
- The automated Applicant Registration System (ARS) will notify you of your interview status.
- If/when you are selected for an interview, you will need to access your online application and accept or decline the interview.