Documentation should be presented to the Certification Department in one of the following ways:
Option A: College Credits
- Submit official transcript(s) documenting a minimum of 60 semester hours from an accredited college/university.
- Access your Polk County Public Schools online application.
- Upload a copy of your official transcript within the My Transcripts & Credentialing section of your application.
- Click the “Upload Transcript” button and attach the transcript from your device.
- NOTE: This section only holds ONE file. If you need to update your transcripts, you can use the same button and the updated transcripts will replace the old document. To attached additional documentation (i.e., test scores, additional transcripts), click “Upload Credentialing Documentation” where you can add up to three (3) more credentialing documents.
Option B: Passing score of 464 on the ParaPro Assessment
- You can access information on registering for and taking the ParaPro Assessment using the links below.
- Instead of submitting the original or notarized copy of the ETS results to HR: Access your Polk County Schools online employment application and upload an original or notarized copy of the original ETS Score Report documenting a passing score of at least 464 within the Uploading Credentialing Documentation section of your application. Click the “Upload Credentialing Documentation” button to attach the document from your device. Do not use the “Upload Transcript” button for this document.