Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct provides rules and regulations to govern student behavior during school, en route to and from school, and at school-related events. It also outlines actions that interfere with school programs and/or are prohibited by state law.
Forms included in Code of Conduct:
Dress Code and Uniform Information
Please visit our Dress Code web page for more information on the district’s dress code for students.
Grade Reporting Handbook
Medical Forms and Procedures
- Entrance & Immunization Requirements
- Authorization for Medication and Treatment – Permitting necessary medication or treatment while at school
- Medical Treatment Authorization Form – Permitting necessary medical treatment while on field trips
- Mandated Health Screening Opt-Out Form – English | Spanish | Haitian Creole
- Diabetes Medical Management Parent Letter – English | Spanish | Haitian Creole
- Diabetes Medical Management Plan Form
- Protocol for Managing Diabetes
- Seizure Emergency Authorization for Medication/Treatment
- Tdap Vaccine Consent Form – English | Spanish | Haitian Creole
Parent Curriculum Guide
School Board Policies
The School Board of Polk County determines and adopts lawful policies and programs that are deemed necessary for the efficient operation and general improvement of the school district. The School Board also adopts rules and regulations to supplement those prescribed by the State Board of Education that will contribute to an orderly and efficient operation of the school district.
Student Progression Plan
The Student Progression Plan for Polk County Public Schools presents the School Board rule and administrative procedures required for implementing state legislative and local School Board pupil progression requirements. Specific criteria have been set in the Student Progression Plan. The plan is designed to indicate what actions will be taken during the school year to assist the student. Particular emphasis is placed upon the pupil’s mastery of basic skills before he/she is promoted.
- Student Progression Plan BOARD APPROVED 6/19/18