During open enrollment periods, parents may create a Parent Portal account and attach students who are not currently enrolled in PCPS.
- Create a parent portal account. NOTE: You will NOT need to obtain a PIN number for your student.
2. Log into Parent Portal.
3. On the left side of the home screen you will see tabs listed as Portal, School Information, Preferences, etc. Select the “Forms” tab.
4. Select the “Online Applications” box which will appear under the “Forms” tab.
5. On the next screen that appears, select the box titled “I would like to APPLY FOR ENROLLMENT for a new child.”
6. The enrollment page will now appear.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Please fill in ALL fields or your application may not be processed correctly. If you decide to save application for later, you must fill in the primary address and next year grade level before saving your application.