Access Parent Portal
Create a Parent Portal Account
- Obtain a P.I.N. number for each of your students by visiting his or her school. This P.I.N. is unique to your student and only your student. Parents/guardians must show proof at the school in order to receive this unique P.I.N. number DO NOT share this P.I.N. number with others.
- Create a Parent Portal account, if you don’t already have one, by visiting https://focusk12.polk-fl.net/focus/auth/ and clicking “I DO NOT have an Account Registered on the Parent Portal.”
- The form below will appear. Complete the form and click the “Submit” button to register your Parent Portal account.
*Important Note: Your personal email address provided at the time of registration will become your Parent Portal username. PCPS employees must use a personal email address. Do not register your account with your @polk-fl.net email address.
Proceed to the next section to attach your student(s) to your Parent Portal account.
Attach Student(s) who are Enrolled in PCPS to your Account
- Visit https://focusk12.polk-fl.net/focus/auth/ and click the “I have an Account Registered on the Parent Portal but would like to ADD A CHILD” button as seen below.
2. Login into your Parent Portal account.
3. Select “I would like to ADD A CHILD who is already enrolled.”
4. Complete the form by entering the Student ID including the “5300,” the student’s date of birth, and the corresponding P.I.N. number that you obtained from your child’s school. When finished, click the box next to “I’m not a robot” and then click “Add Student.”
After clicking “Add Student,” the screen will reload and information for that student will appear.
5. Repeat these steps to attach additional students to your Parent Portal account.
Attach student(s) who are NOT currently enrolled or have never been enrolled in PCPS to your account
During open enrollment periods, parents may create a Parent Portal account and attach students who are not currently enrolled in PCPS.
- Create a parent portal account. NOTE: You will NOT need to obtain a PIN number for your student.
3. On the left side of the home screen you will see tabs listed as Portal, School Information, Preferences, etc. Select the “Forms” tab.
4. Select the “Online Applications” box which will appear under the “Forms” tab.
5. On the next screen that appears, select the box titled “I would like to APPLY FOR ENROLLMENT for a new child.”
6. The enrollment page will now appear.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Please fill in ALL fields or your application may not be processed correctly. If you decide to save application for later, you must fill in the primary address and next year grade level before saving your application.
Welcome to Parent Portal
After attaching all of your students, you will arrive at the Parent Portal homepage. To view details in a particular category click on one of your students then select the category you wish to view.