Access Parent Portal
Create a Parent Portal Account
- Obtain a P.I.N. number for each of your students by visiting his or her school. This P.I.N. is unique to your student and only your student. Parents/guardians must show proof at the school in order to receive this unique P.I.N. number DO NOT share this P.I.N. number with others.
- Create a Parent Portal account, if you don’t already have one, by visiting https://focusk12.polk-fl.net/focus/auth/ and clicking “I DO NOT have an Account Registered on the Parent Portal but my child is Actively Enrolled.”
The form below will appear. Complete the form and click the “Submit” button to register your Parent Portal account.
*Important Note: Your personal email address provided at the time of registration will become your Parent Portal username. PCPS employees must use a personal email address. Do not register your account with your @polk-fl.net email address.
- Proceed to the next section to attach your student(s) to your Parent Portal account.
Attach Student(s) to Account
- Visit https://focusk12.polk-fl.net/focus/auth/ and click the “I have an Account Registered on the Parent Portal but would like to ADD A CHILD” link as seen below.
- Login into your Parent Portal account. Next, select “I would like to ADD ANOTHER CHILD.”
- Complete the form by entering the Student ID including the “5300,” the student’s date of birth, and the corresponding P.I.N. number that you obtained from your child’s school. When finished, click the box next to “I’m not a robot” and then click “Add Student.”
After clicking “Add Student,” the screen will reload and information for that student will appear.
- Repeat these steps to attach additional students to your Parent Portal account.
Welcome to Parent Portal
After attaching all of your students, you will arrive at the Parent Portal homepage. To view details in a particular category click on one of your students then select the category you wish to view.