The Polk ESE Symposium will be held this Saturday, Oct. 23, as an online-only event.
This year’s FREE virtual symposium is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Registration is available at this link.
The ESE Symposium is a collaboration between PCPS and other agencies to provide resources and information to parents of students with disabilities. Topics for this year’s event include:
- Understanding the world of ESE
- Building independence in students with disabilities
- Understanding quality Individualized Education Plans (IEPs)
- Inclusive classrooms
- Using accessibility tools to help your child succeed
- Assistive technology for the home environment
Additional sessions and topics will be covered. Register here.