Community Assessment Teams are scheduled to meet this month and in March.
Community Assessment Teams, comprised of parents, educators, local government and business representatives, and community activists, review performance data in schools earning a grade of F or three consecutive grades of D.
Community Assessment Teams conduct meetings to discuss and explore viable ways to support our schools and meet the needs of our students. The meetings are open to the public to attend.
The following meetings have been scheduled for February and March:
- Wednesday, Feb. 20 at 6 p.m., Walter Caldwell Elementary, 141 Dairy Road, Auburndale
- Thursday, Feb. 28 at 6 p.m., Philip O’Brien Elementary, 1225 E. Lime St., Lakeland
- Tuesday, March 5 at 6 p.m., Griffin Elementary, 3315 Kathleen Road, Lakeland
- Thursday, March 7 at 6 p.m., McLaughlin Middle, 800 S. Fourth St., Lake Wales
- Friday, March 22 at 5 p.m., Lake Marion Creek Middle, 3055 Lake Marion Creek Road, Kissimmee