View and apply for available positions using the Job Browser located within your employment application.
View and apply for available positions on the Employment Openings page of the district’s website or by clicking the “Browse Jobs” tab in your online application.
- You will only be able to apply for positions for which you are reporting certification and are qualified to teach. If you receive the error, “You do not match this position,” then what you have reported in the certification section of your application does not match the requirements for the position for which you are applying. If this occurs, you may:
- Update the certification section of your application,
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have your resume and information sent to the hiring principal, or
- Contact the hiring administrator directly to express your interest in the position.
- The automated Applicant Registration System (ARS) will notify you of your interview status.
- If/when you are selected for an interview, you will need to access your online application and accept or decline the interview.